You are not logged in.

#1 2017-02-20 02:26:47

Cheap NFL Jerseys China

Pirates Ditch Jolly Ranger Logo - RealGM Wiretap
The Pittsburgh Pirates have announced they will make the gold "P" the team's primary logo Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys , replacing the beloved eye-patch wearing sailor who has been the club's main symbol for nearly 80 years.

The team will still have the Jolly Roger on the sleeves of some of its uniforms for now.

The Pirates will continue to raise a black-and-white pirate flag in center field after home victories.

Bryce Harper Jonathan Papelbon Get Into Physical Fight In Dugout - RealGM Wiretap

Bryce Harper and Jonathan Papelbon had a physical altercation during Sunday's game.

After Harper flied out in the eighth inning Sunday, he and Papelbon exchanged words.

Papelbon then reached for Harper's throat with his left hand and shoved the outfielder back toward the bench with both arms. Teammates then pulled the pair apart.

Papelbon said after the game he and Harper had talked things out.

"It's squashed and it's good, we've moved on," Papelbon said.

"I grew up with brothers Cheap NFL Jerseys , he grew up with brothers, I view him as a brother," Papelbon said. "And sometimes in this game, there's a lot of testosterone and things spill over."

"He apologized Cheap Jerseys From China , so whatever," Harper said. "I really don't care. ... It's like brothers fighting. That's what happens."

Trade Rumors May Indicate Nationals Are Looking At Scherzer - RealGM Wiretap

The Washington Nationals are reportedly willing to listen to trade offers for Jordan Zimmermann and Doug Fister.

Zimmermann and Fister are both heading into the final year of their contracts, but Washington's motive to deal the pitchers may be deeper.

According to sources, speculation is that the Nationals may be looking to move one or both of the pitchers to position themselves for a pursuit of free-agent Max Scherzer.

Carl Crawford Hitting Second In Return - RealGM Wiretap Carl Crawford will be activated and make his 2012 debut for the Red Sox on Monday night Cheap Jerseys , hitting second against the White Sox. Boston has not made a corresponding roster move, but it appears utility man Brent Lillibridge will be designated for assignment. Crawford missed the first 89 games of the season with wrist and elbow injuries. Tigers Deny Foul Play On Start Time Against Red Sox - RealGM Wiretap

The Detroit Tigers insist the decision to deny the Boston Red Sox's request to push back Thursday's 1:10 p.m. start time was not a vindictive one.

The Red Sox played in Baltimore on Wednesday night.

Red Sox general manager Dave Dombrowski, who was dismissed as GM by the Tigers last season, revealed this week that his old club declined to honor the scheduling change.

"Every team in baseball Cheap Jerseys Wholesale , at some point ... has some type of schedule issue. They get in late. They have another game. It happens to every team, every year," Brad Ausmus said. "It's not ideal. The baseball schedule is hard. If I were the Red Sox, would I not like it? Absolutely Cheap NFL Jerseys China , I wouldn't like it. But there's nothing vindictive going on here. We've played Thursday day games all year long."

Board footer